Since I am really bored and jobless (tho I have assignments piling up), I shall share some updates of my personal life:
1. I just got my outer cartilage pierced YAY - and thinking of getting others; should I or should I not. I have a major crush on Amber of fx's piercings!
2. First time ever seeing a falling star (just a brief one but still)
3. Literally shopped till I
4. In dilemma - school transfer, visual art minor, clarification, etc (hell being indecisive is seriously bad)
5. Stuffing myself all the time oh god
6. Still trying to finish john green's abundance of katherines
7. Got a midterm on Thursday but the textbooks I ordered will be arriving on Wednesday. And I just went to 1 out of 4 classes... this is bad.
8. Almost shut down this blog but glad I didn't
9. Considered to dye my hair ombre but changed my mind. I think.
10. I NEED A BIKE
Frankly speaking, I indeed am trying to make the points to be exactly ten in total just to make it look good. Ok, good night. Or good morning. Whichever you prefer.
Weekend like this is the best - slacking and procrastinating around, listening to some good music and marathoning on your favorite tv shows, cooking something homemade and stuffing yourself until you feel like you might have a baby inside your belly... oops. I may have gone too far with the "stuffing" thing.
Anyways, everybody and anybody should have watched How I Met Your Mother or at least heard the great things about it. I just finished watching the very last episode of HIMYM and boy, was I sad. Correction: I AM SAD. Have you ever feel like you can hardly wait to see the ending of a movie or any tv show but when you finally reach the end, you feel so sad because you don't want it to come to an end? That's exactly how I feel. And my other friend. And also my other friends and many more. I think I just don't want to see any endings at all. Probably not only in movies or tv shows but also in life. I suppose I am too terrified to see the ending of my life; not like how I am going to die nor whatsoever but where I am going to end up in and how I end up there. Man this is getting so deep I don't even know what to type anymore to keep up with this "deepness" so I guess I will just end it here.
Life is at ease these days, tho such serenity scares me about the time when it abruptly ends, being replaced by chaos. "What goes up must comes down" pfft. I keep telling myself not to give any shit to either past nor future as much as I have to do so for the present. As cliché as it may sound, stating out a few sentences is damn easy, while acting them out is damn hard. Thus the decision to organize my life a bit, say, writing to-do lists on papers (I would say on a notebook but papers seem more artsy). I really hope I do carry on the to-do-list thing as long as I can for it seems to help me control my chaotic mind a bit (damn you brain).
Meanwhile, I tried to write some resolutions to myself, of which you all may address as arbitrary ones but whatever.
1. Stop expecting (bored already aren't you)
2. Stop skipping classes!!
3. Cook food other than pasta and instant noodles
4. Eat more fruits
5. Try getting back to drawing/doodling lifestyle
6. Feel no shame while taking pictures
7. Control your shopaholic side bitch. Seriously do that already.
8. Try not to consume too much instant noodles
9. Froyo rather than icecream yay?
10. Be more open, I guess.
11. Use your camera more often. What a waste.
12. Cease depending on other people
13. Care less about what other people say about you
14. Work out at least 5 days per week (this I really hope I do)
15. Maintain the weight scale
16. Learn how to bike (!!)
17. Cope with the readings (fun ones fyi)
18. Don't try to change your fashion taste just because others get bored of your color pallette
19. Try not be scared of insects (I don't think this will happen)
20. Please do keep in touch with people in your hometown
I guess these are all I can think of at this time with my uncreative brain... (damn you again brain) ok well hopefully I'll get most of the list done. Have a good day people :).